Balcan Eduard BeniaminRecomandat
I am a Web & UI/UX Designer and I have a confident passion for creating digital design experiences that put users first. I’m eager to bring my skills and experience to a new challenge in a dynamic and innovative company.
Projects I worked on during my carrier at Kronsoft Development SRL:
- A professional email client app, specifically designed for pharmacists and doctors. I designed and prototyped the application for mobile devices in Adobe XD, by creating mobile mockups. To ensure the application was fully responsive, I wrote efficient HTML5 & SCSS code. To enhance the user experience, I also created custom icons using Adobe Illustrator.
Additionally, I addressed and fixed any styling-related bugs and provided suitable solutions to improve the overall functionality of the application. Through efficient communication and collaboration with my colleagues, I was able to help at various CSS tasks and contribute to the success of the project.
- An extension module for the email client app: I planned an interface that helps pharmacist and doctors to connect on their NGDA ID.
- Kronsoft Center site – I build a fully custom child theme with YOOTheme Pro Builder in WordPress.
- Newsletter Template – Created HTML Email boilerplate for Kronsoft company.
- CMS Project – Joomla 3.x to 4.x Step by Step Migration:
I wrote the documentation process and migrating to the version 4 of Joomla. This included documenting the processes, migrating data, generating backup files, updating plugins, performing routine maintenance, and testing the functionality.
- A desktop app for young doctors and receptionist at the clinic, localized in Germany. The UI/UX main goals were: user-friendly, modern, to sustain keyboard shortcuts, multi-workflows functionality for tabs. In this task, I was able to bring some ideas and concepts for user-centered problems. I worked among with my tech lead and 2 seniors designers. This experience provided me a solid understanding of the principles and best practices of design process.
- I was tasked with creating icons for 2 medical apps using Adobe Illustrator. Through this experience, I honed my skills in this software tool, becoming proficient in utilizing object states, layers, pathfinders, Illustrator tools, color theory, and following appearance design guidelines.
- Internal Project – I was responsible for developing a comprehensive Wireframes Components Library. This included creating fluid components, establishing design patterns, developing guidelines, organizing colors, character styles, and components in document assets.